Oh Monday... you always come too soon!
*sigh*
So after having a lovely weekend with my 2 favourite guys, it's back to the grindstone today. I'm feeling more & more dispondent about work with all that's going on. But I prayed about it & for some reason God wants me to stick around here - don't ask how I know cause if I told you, you probably wouldn't believe me. Anyways, I'm going to try my best to be more positive & just do my bit... Trusting in the Lord here!
Feedback on my eating & exercise from the 1st week:
Eating - disaster! LOL
Exercise - disaster! LOL
I kinda went into this whole thing without planning it carefully & so I didn't have a guideline on what to eat or exercise. I knew what I wanted but implementing it was a different story. So, last week Wednesday I figured I'd check out Herbex's website for a eating plan & voila! I've seen many eating plans & they all put me off because it's too much cooking & way to difficult & expensive. Herbex's Eating Plan is so simple! Exactly what I was looking for! Easy, simple to prepare, no funny stuff to eat & reasonably affordable! So over the weekend I went to buy the few things that my cupboards & fridge lacked to fufill the plan & this morning was officially Day 1 :-) So far so good! Nice thing is that because it's a "health diet" whatever I need to eat, so can hubby & Lil D, so no extra cooking! Now I feel more on track :-)
As for exercise... well, I decided that I won't be so tough on myself. Taking baby steps is what counts so that's what I'm going to do.
We took all my measurements again this morning so I'll be keeping track of my progress.
Hmmm... something bothersome: Lil D started swearing! From what I gather it's coming from 2 of the older boys at school. Apparently their moms just laugh it off! Now maybe I'm old fashioned, but I don't approve of my child using foul language. We've made it clear to Lil D that it is unacceptable & everytime he says it he gets time out for 2 minutes. Seemed to do the trick but today he's back at school so I'm expecting it to come out again. Some parents really frustrate me!
Hubby's birthday is coming up & I really want to spoil him. He's watch broke so I'm planning on getting him a new one but having a look at the prices, I almost fell off my chair! We are saving for a long weekend break next month with both of our parents (Lord help me), so our budget is super tight. Where can you get a decent watch for a reasonable price?
Well, I better be off... have a good week everyone!
xx
Hehehe, honestly, I also fell off the wagon of exercise somewhere along the line last week. Thanks for the site, going to check it out.
ReplyDeleteWork, God has a plan, hang in there.
Ai tog, so annoying when parents don't care about manners in kiddies :( Good luck with that, hope he forgets the ugly words.
Hmm, I brought hubby and FIL a Jeep watch of good quality at Game a few years ago, got it on special at that time.
LOL, oh dear but you are brave ;) But its nice, you must have fun with the planning xx
Good luck with the eating plan, all it takes commitment and I know you can do it!
ReplyDeleteAs for the swearing, oh dear (sorry I am laughing on the inside), they do pick up a lot at school from the other kids, but if you keep telling him it isn't nice he will most likely stop :)
Great that you have a plan now. Always good to have a proper plan to implement :-) Good luck with this ...
ReplyDeleteI am dreading having to get myself back into any kind of shape after baby comes ...
Munchkin swore at us a couple of times when we had some contractors working around the house ... she swore in Afrikaans (so I know it wasn't us ...LOL) :-D But we told her that that's not a nice word at all but tried not to make too big a deal about it for fear she end up using it as an attention grabber ... she quickly forgot about it ...
Hope lil' D does too ...