Happy Birthday to my amazing Husband!
We love you SO MUCH!
May you be blessed with many more birthdays to come :-)
xxxx
So Lil D & I got hubby a new watch, leather wallet & book (The Power of a Praying Husand) for his birthday. I'll be sticking him to dinner on Friday at a new restaurant down the road from us - can't wait! There's a nice play area so I'm sure Lil D will enjoy it too lol.
Shame he was so surprised this morning when we handed him his gift. And I'm glad he loves it! I also can't wait for him to start reading his book. I've heard such good reviews on it & I'm sure it will answer many of his questions that he bottles up :-) I'm going to get me the 3-in-1 version for myself next month - The Powering of a Praying Woman + The Power of a Praying Wife + The Power of a Praying Parent. I've been told that as husbands, fathers, wives & mothers we should all be reading these books to guide us in our marriages & parenting. I know I need all the help & advice I can get! LOL
Anyways, I also got me a Jesus Culture CD - Come Away. WOW! WOW! WOW! Brought me to tears! For those who don't know, they are a young Christian band & their music is amazing. I love rock & they've incorporated it into their worship songs - I love it! So full of emotion! My car's speakers have never been turned up so high! LOL The CD I got came with a DVD too so Lil D & I had our own little praise & worship session last night :-) I highly recommend you listen/watch - it's guarenteed to make your day!
Well, I better get back to work - whatever is left of it, that is... blah!
Have a happy hump day!
xxx
Happy Birthday to your DH!! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like great gifts (to your DH & self). Will go look for it, we can sure do with a bit of help too! :)
Hump day already - and long weekend ahead! Whoo hhoo!
Thanks!
DeleteYou just made my day by reminding me that it's a long weekend coming up! Woohoo! :-)
Happy belated birthday to your DH!
ReplyDeleteThanks! xx
DeleteVery belated happy birthday to your hubby! :-) Hope he had a fab day!
ReplyDelete