Friday, 6 March 2015

Life lately...

So life has been a bit hectic lately....  School, work, TTC... funny how we get caught up...

Declan is doing very well.  He just loves school & his kick boxing lessons.  Everyday I get a full blown breakdown of what happened that day, from his friend squishing a lady bug, to his teacher telling him what a good job he did tracing his letters etc.  I love it!  He is blossoming into such a beautiful person & I couldn't be more proud of my little monkey <3

Hubby is also well.  Still enjoying his job & now working on weekends at one of his old bosses who has still not replaced him... 4 years later! LOL  Funny that...

Me...  I'm hanging in there...  Work is work...  I've put off looking for another job because I promised the Manager that I would give it one last shot at working with the owner.  I just hope that I don't regret that decision...  We still TTC with no luck.  I was meant to go to the gynae last month but had to postpone so I went today.  Getting straight to the point, he might have found the reason why it's taken so long to conceive...  Seems I have PCOS (PolyCystic Ovarian Syndrome).  The scan was hectic!  Seeing all those little black dots on my ovaries was scary.  But he took some blood for further testing & will have the results on Monday.  If the tests confirm this then he'll start me on treatment which at this point will be medication.  Has anyone else been diagnosed with this?  Trying really hard not to freak out here...  So much going through my head...  WHOOOSSSAAAA!

Anyways, I did a bit of reading & I think losing some weight is now a MUST!  I did lose a few kilos when I did the Sleekgeek Reboot in November but picked it all up again when I went back to normal eating.  So guess it's time for another, more serious, Reboot!

I better get back to work...  stole a few minutes to quickly post this update!

Have a great weekend!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ag no, sorry about PCOS! I don't really know very much about it at all.

    I'm following Paleo eating again and it's going well, definitely suits me, sad for me, but my body does not like carbs...

    Thinking of you! We must try plan another get-together with Rox again.
    xx

    ReplyDelete