Sunday, 12 April 2015

A whole hand full! FIVE!!!

Tomorrow, my little monkey will be turning 5!
I'm so excited for him & yet somehow sad that the past five years have gone by so fast...  
We decided not to have a party for him this year but I have arranged for Ben10 Ice Cream Cupcakes to be delivered to the school for a small celebration.  He has no idea about the "cupcakes" so I hope his teacher takes lots of photos because I can't wait to see his expression when he sees them.
We got him a few small gifts to open up tomorrow morning too, so he is sure to feel special the whole day through <3




A quick update...
I started my new job on the 1st!  It's going great just HECTIC busy. 
Still no baby... but I had tests done & it was negative for PCOS which is great!  Everything else is apparently normal too.  Hubby needs to go for testing now but we decided that I need to focus on my new job for now.  He agreed to go for the tests once I'm past my probation period.
Otherwise, all is well!

Till next time...
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys had a lot of fun on little D's birthday! He is so cute!
    Congratulations on your new job too :)
    Lotsa baby dust xx

    ReplyDelete