Friday, 30 January 2015

All things January!

Goodness!  January has come & gone in a flash!  And I didn't even get a chance to wish everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! hehe

So...  last year ended in a bit of slump for me, work wise.  I didn't get a full bonus like I was expecting.  Cheesed off to say the least.  Everyone else got a full 13th & some even got more!  And I didn't even get an explanation...  I really work my butt off & I put up with a lot of crap but clearly it all went unnoticed.  I wish I was one of those people who just spoke their mind.  If only my boss was approachable, I would at least try speak my mind!  But he is just unbearably not a people's person.  I suppose that's a European thing?  So I've been told.  But in my books, being nasty, cruel & cold is just plain uncalled for.  I'm actually petrified of my boss... crazy I know.  But I've seen how he treats people who stand up to him or show him wrong & I don't want to be on the receiving side of his "quiet temper".
He doesn't shout or scream... instead he creates the worst silent atmosphere you could imagine!  It's all psychological & I hate it.

So I decided that because falling preggie is taking so long (probably because of work stress) that I would start looking for a new job.  But just my luck, there's nothing that appeals to me.  If only I didn't need this job......

Anyways, yip still not preggie.  It's been 1yr 2 months & nothing...  Typical.  With Declan it happened in 2 months.  So I've decided to use the ovulation home tests this month to see if I'm actually ovulating.  Regardless, I have my gynae checkup in February so we'll see if there's any real issues that's preventing this from happening.

Talking of February... we won a weekend away in the Drakensburg!  So we've booked it over the Valentines weekend.  I'm so excited!  Haven't had a holiday or break in over 2 years!  And although it's only a weekend, we really need the family time away.

So Declan is in Grade 00.  He was so excited to get back to school lol...  And in just a few weeks he has learnt so much!  I am astounded at how quickly he picks up things & how good his memory is!  So proud of him!

Anyways, hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Cheers to the freakin weekend!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment