Thursday, 6 November 2014

Belated Reboot Finale Update

My gosh, time flies!  I've been so busy the last while that I completely forgot to post an update on my Reboot result!

So here goes in summary:

Weight loss = 3.2kg in 30 days
Centimeter loss = 13cm in total

WHOOP WHOOP!!!

I'm very proud of myself :-)

Like I mentioned in my last post, Reboot is not easy but I'm so glad I did it.

So the way forward for me:  MODERATION

Now that my body is used to eating when I'm hungry and NOT when I'm sad or happy LOL, I think I can trust myself to eat healthy.  So I'll be sticking to some of the Reboot rules like excluding carbs & sugar because I really do feel better when I'm not eating that.  I must be carb & sugar intolerant LOL.  But I'm not going to deprive myself of a slice of bread once in a while.  As long as I keep it in moderation then I'm sure I'll be ok.  I'm still drinking black coffee, but on the odd occasion I won't say no to a cappuccino :-)  And as for cheese... well I'm sure a little feta here & there won't do much harm either! hehe.  But otherwise this is becoming a lifestyle & I feel really happy about it :-)

Hope everyone is well!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. That's brilliant T, well done on completing Reboot and awesome results, yay! I like your plan RE moderation, that's key. Yay!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had commented on this already? My mind these days, seriously! Anyway! Super well done on completing your reboot, it feels so fantastic to be able to say that you did it and congrats on the weight loss that came with it! Your plan from hereon sounds perfect. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete