Thursday, 2 October 2014

Reboot V1D2

So I’m on day 2 of my first Sleekgeek Reboot Detox.  So far so good :-)  Still have to be very mindful of all the food around me, because eating whatever I wanted to was just second nature lol.  Many times I ALMOST put something in my mouth that I’m not allowed to lol.  I’ve been skipping breakfast because time is my issue, but it’s killing me.  By 9am I am dying of starvation!  So tonight I’m going to whip up a few egg muffins for the next few days.   I’ve decided not to include snacks inbetween meals because I just don’t have the time at work & boss is very strict about only eating during the 30 min lunch break.  Loser.  So that means I MUST have a good breakfast, lunch & supper to keep me going through the day.  But it can be done if I just get off my lazy bum & prepare meals in advance like I planned.

Taking measurements is a bit confusing (and embarrassing) for me so I’ve taken the following LOL:

As at 1 October 2014:
Weight
69.9kg (I could just say 70!) EEECCKKK!!
Arms (upper arms)
31cm
Tummy (across belly button)
102cm
Buttocks
111cm
Chest
91cm
Pants Size
36/38

My goal is 55kg. 
For my height, is this ideal according to the BMI calculator, so who am I to argue LOL

I want to reach this by January.  I have to.  I can’t go into another year looking like this.
And yes, if I fall preggie I will take it into consideration that weight gain is inevitable, but as long as I can keep it under control & not gain excessively then I’m happy.  Regardless, Reboot is getting back to eating healthy so that will also be good for baby  :-)

I’m not a big coffee drinker because I’m quite sensitive to caffeine, but I do love my one cuppa a day.  I’ve never had black sugarless coffee so I was quite nervous to try it.  Turns out, it’s not so bad!  In fact I might just prefer it this way :-)
I’ve also never eaten so much veggies in a day! LOL  But it feels good, perhaps not filling, but good lol.

Sorry this post was just all about me but I had to jot this down so that I can hold myself accountable & look back in 30 days & compare everything.






1 comment: