HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! May 2014 bring us all happiness & good health... & a little wealth wouldn't hurt either!
I hope that everyone is doing well?
Quick update from us:
- Declan has started Grade 000. I can't believe how quickly time flies! He started by a new school this year & he's handling it all like a real champ! Hasn't cried once! I on the other hand... well... you know how it goes lol
First day of Grade 000 :-) All ready!
- Hubby is doing ok. He's trying to quit smoking & he's doing really well so far. Very proud of him! He's still looking for another job so hopefully the new year brings new opportunities!
- I'm doing ok too. Just very tired. Desperate for a holiday!
Overall we are doing good. AND I left the pill at the end of November so we are officially trying for baby number 2!! We are very excited but we are also taking easy. With Declan we planned & timed it perfectly, so this time we'll just enjoy the ride :-) It's also a little scary... how do we afford a second baby?! How will I ever manage a full time job and 2 kids?! Will we ever get to sleep again?! LOL But I suppose we just have to have a little faith hey? eeeck! LOL
Anyways... here are a few pics from our studio shoot in December:
Have a wonderful week ahead! xxx



Happy new year to you guys too!
ReplyDeleteAw, brave lil chap, well done!
Love those studio piccies.
Woohoo @ TTC for another baba! Wishing you a short TTC journey, can't wait to hear your news!
xx
Yay, welcome to 2014. I sure hope that you'll be blogging bit more than 2013, LOL.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with baby no. 2. You sure are brave :-)
Yay for Declan starting school. I'm sure he'll love it.
Hugs and keep well
Your boy is looking so grown up! And he is such a handsome little guy!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the TTC :)
I hope you have an amazing 2014. xx