Monday, 15 April 2013

Still here!

Oh my!  It's been so long since my last update that I don't even know where to begin! *naughty naughty*

The last few months have been HECTICLY busy.  I found a new job in February & have had no time to do anything since.  I'll have to sit down and write a proper update on all the happenings, but for now I just want to say HI and let everyone know I'm still here ;-)
I hope I haven't missed too much news on all your blogs!  Will have to dedicate some time to catching up too!

Hope you are all well!
Have a fab week!
xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Yay on the new job. So good to hear from you again, I was beginning to worry.
    I think jobs are supposed to keep us busy, we shouldn't have time to blog, but I believe in making time, hehe
    Can't wait for another post to hear about the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been wondering where you've been. Glad all is well :-)

    Look forward to hearing the full update :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are doing well! Congratulations on the new Job! :) Isnt that the problem with jobs - no time for 'other' bloggy things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear all is well, look forward to the update :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello hello!
    I think about you so often! Please do an update, would love to know how you are and how Lil D is doing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete