Thursday, 13 December 2012

I'm still here...

Well barely!  LOL  That time of the year... rush, rush rush...  But I still love it :-)

I've taken a bit of a break from blogging.  Feels like my blog has become more of a place for me to dwell in misery than to post on all my blessings, so I've taken a breather, hence the quiteness over the last while.

Anyways, I'm not totally back just yet, but just wanted to do a quick update...

Me...
I'm doing ok.  The anti-depressant must be kicking in because I'm not so down as I used to be.  It's easier to see the brighter sides of things now lol.  But I still have my moments...  Like after our photoshoot this past Saturday.  I got a glimpse of a photo taken & I couldn't believe how fat I looked!!  Horrified!!  But what did I do?  Jumped right into a chocolate.  Stupid!!  But I'm slowly taking the steps I need to get over my emotional eating.  I'm trying to be more "conscience" of it so when the urge arises then I can stop myself before I regret it.  Also, I decided to sign up for Adventure Bootcamp for Women in my area.  I've been told that it's hectic exercise so one needs to be determined, but I'm at that point now where I'm DETERMINED to lose this weight!  The next photoshoot I have will be of me showing off my slimmer body!  The "camp" is four weeks long.  I chose the 5-day schedule (05:30 - 06:30).  I know that's hectic but there's only one way that I'm going to get this right & that's but jumping in head first.  Leaving no room for laziness!  The camp starts on 7 January, so wish me luck!  LOL
For the first time EVER I bought myself a Christmas pressie!  Well a few LOL!  I asked for my bonus early & took advantage of Game's specials - 13kg silver top loader washing machine, silver dishwasher, hydro vacuum cleaner, 21 set of stainless steel pots & a bread machine!!! I never buy things for my house so I felt it was long overdue, plus I'm tired of sukkeling.  Now things are so much easier.  I'm so grateful & blessed!

Me + Hubby...
We are doing well.  I've been on the new pill for a month now & so far so good.  There are only 4 placebo pills instead of 7 so the cycle is MUCH shorter and therefore PMS is shorter too LOL.  I can feel my libido slowly improving which is excellent.  Only downfall is that my skin broke out over that time of the month - not cool.  But I guess you can't have you bread buttered on both sides!  So yes, hubby & I are good.  :-)

Declan...
My precious little monkey is doing very well :-)  He is talking so much!  And the things he says can have you in stitches LOL  The other day on our way home from his school, he says to me - "mommy no gwirl fwend.... mommy best fwend!"  So out of the blue!  I almost swerved onto on-coming traffic! LOL  How can your heart not melt from that?  Especially from a son!  Bless his precious soul!
He is so excited about Christmas!  Everything to do with Christmas is called a "chrissy twee" LOL And wherever he sees decorations he screams "sook mommy! chrissy twee!!" Too cute!
I'm having so much fun with him at this age.  He's pushing the boundaries more often but nothing that a little time-out doesn't fix.  Potty training is going very slow.  We've decided that when we are home over the xmas/new year holiday then we'll focus more on it.

Anyways, I better go.  Hope everyone is well - I haven't had a chance to catch up on your posts :-(  
But I wish you all a peaceful Christmas & blessed 2013!  Those who are travelling - please be safe!  And those staying home (like me lol) make the most of it!  Thank you all for your love & support during the year. Seems we all had a rough ride & hopefully next year will be a whole lot smoother.  
Enjoy the holidays & don't forget the reason for the season - JESUS CHRIST!  
Lots of love
xxx




2 comments:

  1. A blessed Christmas to you, hubby and Declan! 2013 is going to be an amazing year, I can just feel it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice update!
    Yay, boot-camp sounds good, well done on signing up!
    Happy festive season to you and your family.
    xx

    ReplyDelete